A weekend workshop with Andrew Warr
This weekend will be an experiential exploration of the power of love to transform our lives for the better and will include:
- Ways to evoke the natural love we all have within us
- Learning to be our own best friend
- What does it mean to have love for those we have difficulty with
- Providing an effective methodology in the form of Loving kindness meditation
- Moving toward a universal love while also treasuring our near and dear ones
- Showing how this meditation can be transformative in our daily life even in the most mundane or challenging situations
The weekend will include guided meditations, discussions, and some video clips from leading authorities on the subject.
To see a brief summary of the scientific research into the benefits of loving kindness meditation, visit this link.
Andrew Warr has had a regular meditation practice for 40 years and has been studying and practicing Buddhist meditation since 1982. He has been teaching meditation for over 20 years and since 2001 has been leading courses, seminars, and retreats, principally on the subject of loving kindness, in Europe, Australia and North America. He has been a student of Tibetan Buddhism since 1984 and has taken a prominent role in designing curriculum courses in Rigpa over many years. With great clarity, warmth and humour, Andrew skilfully guides people through the teachings and practices, and shows how these can be applied to our everyday life.
For more information:
telephone: 021 450 7033
Saturday 12th Jan 10am – 4pm | Sunday 13th Jan 10am – 3.30pm
Full Fee €90/Concession €60