Rigpa Cork, 6 Sidney Place, Wellington Road, Cork
Telephone: +353 (0)21 450 7033
Rigpa Cork established in 1994 is a centre for the study and practice of Tibetan Buddhist meditation. The centre, located in the heart of the city, provides support and a refuge for both practicing sangha and those new to meditation. The Cork Centre endeavours to create and provide a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all.
Time to Meditate
Wednesdays 7.30pm – 8.30pm
(20th June – last session before Summer Break)
please note that this weekly ‘drop-in’ session will take a break over the summer. The last session will be on the 20th of June. The sessions will start again in early September.
Rigpa Students – Interim Sangha Programme
Suitable for Rigpa Mandala students.
- Saturday 7th July 2018
Rigpa Students – DM Study Programme
This study programme is restricted to DM students.
- Day 1 – Saturday 18th November 2017
- Day 2 – Saturday 16th December 2017
- Day 3 – Saturday 27th January 2018
- Day 4 – Saturday 17th February 2018 – Session 4
- Day 5 – Saturday 24th March 2018 – Session 5
- Day 6 – Saturday 28th April 2018 -Session
- Day 7 – Saturday 26th May 2018
- Day 8 – Saturday 23rd June 2018
Rigpa Cork is part of the registered charity Rigpa Ireland CHY 19478. Our centre activities are run solely by volunteers.